Short Sad Poems In English

Sad Poems
Sad Poems

Sad Poems: Sometimes you do not got to write tons to precise a sense . This category is for sad poems when just a couple of lines will do. Feelings aren't complex. once we allow ourselves to feel them during a pure undiluted way, we frequently begin the method of releasing pent up sadness. once you want to inform the story and therefore the reasons behind the sensation,Sad Poems which will often become a extended poem. Both of those sorts of telling are equally valid. it's simply a matter of what must be expressed within the moment (Sad Poems).


SAD POEMS


Laying on my bed in my empty room asking
Myself why I'm feeling so two-seam
People around me signing in happiness oh
I do not feel I've seen a smile on my


Face I ask myself every day why I'm
Feeling this way they were not normal
I'm not okay
I cry with our reasons every single


Night feeling like an empty soul with
Our life I want you to run away from the
Chaos of my mind I want to find a place
Where I can feel the light I asked


Myself a beauty why I'm feeling this way
I'm a non-normal I'm a not okay
I love to stay alone but I hate being
lonely


I love the emptiness but hey feeling
Empty I never need a reason to tears and
My's like santa season no feeling in my
Life am I the only one feel this way